Please to inform you that as part of hiring process for B. Tech, M. Tech, MCA students graduating in 2022, company Infosys wish to invite the students of AKTU affiliated colleges for this. Please find invitation and link for the participation of students as per the details attached herewith. You are requested to kindly go through and encourage the students for registration latest by 28-Mar-2021.
Registration Link: https://infytq.onwingspan.com/
Important points to note:
- All the rounds of Infosys Certification examination will be Web-proctored online tests
- Slots for the Qualifying Round and the Final Round will be available on first come, first serve basis
- Programming language (Java/Python) selected at the time of booking a test slot for the Qualifying Round will remain the same for the Final Round as well
- It is advised to compete the recommended learning journey for Infosys Certification before taking the examination
- Certified students can participate in the Advantage Round in order to secure a pre-placement interview (PPI) opportunity for the Power Programmer and Systems Engineer Specialist roles
- Certified students who opt to appear in the Advantage Round and do not clear it will continue to have the behavioral interview opportunity for Systems Engineer role
- If a student who has registered for both HackWithInfy and Infosys Certification, opts to appear in Infosys Certification Advantage Round, then the student’s performance in the Advantage Round will be considered to determine their selection for HackWithInfy Final Round.
Please note that we have migrated InfyTQ to a new platform for enhanced experience and functionalities. InfyTQ is currently accessible on a desktop/ laptop. While the Android and iOS versions are under development, we will intimate you as soon as it’s ready. However, it is highly recommended for the learners to use the desktop/ laptop for effective hands-on learning.
Do write at email@example.com if you have any queries or feedback.