Please to inform you that as part of hiring process for B. Tech/ M. Tech students graduating in the year 2022, company Infosys wish to invite the students of AKTU affiliated colleges for this. Please find invitation and link for the participation of students as per the details attached herewith (Annexure A & Annexure B). You are requested to kindly go through and encourage the students for registration latest by 16-Apr-2021.
Registration Link: https://infytq.onwingspan.com/
Important points to remember:
Students passionate about programming, HackWithInfy competition offers –
- A chance to compete with top programmers in India
- Cash prizes worth INR 350,000 to the winners
- Pre-placement interview opportunities for Power Programmer and System Engineer Specialist roles at Infosys.
This year, HackWithInfy comprises only two rounds –
- Round 1: May 5, 7, and 9, 2021
An online individual participation round on Infosys platform.
- Final round (virtual Grand Finale): July 2 – July 5, 2021
In this round, top 100 participants from Round 1 will be divided into teams for a 48-hour online hackathon. A grand finale ceremony will be organized virtually on July 5, 2021.
Please visit HackWithInfy website for more details about the program.
Registrations for HackWithInfy 2021 are now open to all B. Tech/ M. Tech students graduating in the year 2022.
Steps to registration for HackWithInfy:
- To register for HackWithInfy, students need to first become a registered user on InfyTQ, our learning and engagement platform
- Once registered, go to ‘HackWithInfy’ page under ‘Programs’ tab OR click on the HackWithInfy banner at the top of their InfyTQ homepage
- Carefully read the instructions shared on the page and select ‘REGISTER NOW’.
The last date to register for HackWithInfy 2021 through InfyTQ is Friday, April 16, 2021.
Please read the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice for HackWithInfy 2021 before registration.
Infosys will consider registration on InfyTQ by a student as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please feel free to write to at HackWithInfy@infosys.com for any clarifications.