- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors –
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/129932kiw2emk.pdf
|Qualification||B.Tech (Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical), 2019 batch|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• 10%- 60 and above • 12%-60 and above • Graduation Aggregate- 60% and above • Students with back papers/ year back will not be eligible to appear for the process|
|CTC||Rs. 2.4 Lacs CTC on Confirmation of Services (Including Transport Allowance)|