Job Description :
Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process. Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Impact is short term and primarily functional in scope.
- Misuse of Data Confidentiality may lead to compliance.
- Normally on a day to day basis within defined limits prescribed by line management.
- Mature enough to take judgement call while performing surgery in Network.
- Insurance coverage up to 6 lacs
- Eligible for IJP after completing 18 months
Door to door pick up/drop facility within 50km of service zone
Link To Circular:
|Job Designation||Trainee Associate Network Planner (Blended process for Back office & Chat Process for our Captive Setup at Gurgaon.)|
|Key Responsibilities:||• Network platform and transport planning. • Network mapping as per actuals & recommendations from field engineer. • End to End ownership of Planning Network. • Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution. • Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||2.60 LPA (INR RS. 21,679 per month cash in hand)|
|Eligible Department and Program||B. Tech (Except Civil & Mechanical) of batch 2018, 2019 & 2020|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies. • Fresher’s • Good communication skills & mature attitude required. • Good understanding of telecom terminologies. • Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months. Mandatory documents • Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Passport Photograph|