Business Unit Introduction:
Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
DWS – SD provides IT help desk support to end Users of a client/organization through Issue identification & In scope Troubleshooting .Technical services competency manages the clients IT environments & acts as the face of Technical support for the clients. Through the management of clients’ IT environments, the group seeks to improve, enhance & add value to Client business environment. Key services offered include : IT Service Desk : Level 1 , Centralized Technical support, Install- Move- Add- Change (IMAC Coordination) , Enablement Services ,Parts & Inventory Management Services, Server Support, Service Delivery Planning, Network operations center (NOC), Application Support, IVR management, training , quality & Project Management/ Transition Services . Broadly, the Scope of support includes Incident Management, Business Application Support, Catch & Dispatch, Email & Web ticket Support 24x7x365 to its clients worldwide.
What you’ll do:
- High level application support.
- Monitor production environment for application generated alerts.
- Deployment, OS/DB upgrade checkouts including administrative tasks (forms, etc).
- Implement Incident Management Process to resolve incidents.
- Monitoring & checking the incidents for accuracy & correctness.
- Perform routine reports & escalate any anomaly detected.
- Taking knowledge transfer for new applications, documentation & cross training the team on the same
- To have regular calls with different/next level teams for new activities/updates, documentation & sharing with the team
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Good Verbal & Written Communication.
- Apt in Problem-Analysis.
- Good in Comprehension.
- Committed to Quality.
- Eye for detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to handle pressure situations
- Resilience & Flexibility
- Learning and knowledge enhancement
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
- Ability to multi task.
- Graduation preferably in IT stream.
- Exposure of working on monitoring tools
- 24X7 operations, Incumbent will be required to work in rotational shifts, 5 days a week.
Kindly note that B.Tech (For NCR) and the candidates with back logs are not eligible for the drive.
For more details and registration link, click the link for circular :: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/111931m012fw2.pdf
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree (Min)|
|CTC||INR 3 LPA|
|Next Drive||11/02/2019 & 12/02/2019|