- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/14065dypgksl1.pdf
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Required Expertise • 0 to 3 years of experience with good communication skills • Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible. • Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment • Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities. • Time management and prioritization skills. • Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results • Ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues. • Ability to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns. • Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues. • Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems. Preferred Expertise • Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies. • Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts • User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc. • Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller • See opportunity and implement process improvements • Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement • Flexibility around working in shifts|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3.21|