It is our pleasure to inform you that Infosys will be conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire freshers from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 batch for Systems Engineer role. We need your support in spreading this message to interested students.
The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
Freshers from B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA streams who belong to 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 batch can apply for the role of Systems Engineer by filling out the Infosys Off-Campus Recruitment Form by Sunday, February 13, 2022
Registration Link:- https://surveys.infosysapps.com/r/a/Infosys_Offcampus_FebSE
The eligibility criteria to apply for this program have been shared below.
- B.Tech/M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply:
- Computer Science
- Academic criteria – shared in the attached document
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test. Details of Infosys online test are:
Total test duration – 100 minutes
|Section||Skill tested||No. of questions||Time allocated|
|Section I||Reasoning Ability||15||25 minutes|
|Section II||Technical Ability||10||35 minutes|
|Section III||Verbal Ability||20||20 minutes|
|Section IV||Pseudo-code||5||10 minutes|
|Section V||Numerical Puzzle||4||10 minutes|