About Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Samsung R&D Institute India-Delhi (SRI-D) established in 2002 as an overseas center of HQ VD department, and in 2004 started collaborating with Samsung R&D Institute United Kingdom to develop set-top box middleware. 2008 onwards SRI-D is involved with TV platform development.
Today SRI-D has strength of over 1500 employees. It is one of the largest overseas centers having doing commercialization development for Global Smart TVs. SRI-D provides support for entire TV eco-system; Platform, Middleware & Applications, and other domains of work.
– Advance Research (Big data, Analytics, AI)
– Server Development & Operations (24×7 Smart TV server monitoring)
– Browser & Connectivity
– SWA Localization (Samsung-Make for India)
– DTV Standardization & Operator certification for SWA & MENA Region
Job Designation:-SQA – Testing ( Internship: 1 month- January’22)
SRID is a global Centre for VD appliances and the team is responsible for QA of these appliances. We are looking for young dedicated and fresh individuals who can work with us.
- Responsible for executing the Test cases.
- Responsible for finding and logging the Defects.
- Responsible for sending progress reports on regular basis.
- Resposbile for correctness of logged defects and reports.
- Responsbile for understanding & setting up the Test Environment for smooth execution of the Test
- Domain to work : TV / Mobile / PC Application / RnD Projects / Security / B2B etc.
|Job Category||Research and Development center. IT|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Best in the industry|
|Training Period||01 month(Internship) Performance based conversions to full-time post internship only|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||INR 35000/-|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech(CSE/IT/EEE/ECE) 2021 Batch|