About the company: Intersoft data Labs and Solutions Private Limited is an Microsoft Gold Partner & US based MNC with fortune 500 clients. Citigroup as major client working on offshore/Onsite model. We are multiple technologies like Mainframe, Dotnet, Java, open systems and we now have engagements with Pepsico, Microsoft among other US/European clients like LPS, MGM Miraz, Centric Consulting, ADS, 4Medica and many more…
Job Description: * Responsible for software development using Microsoft Dot Net technologies (Windows application and web application).
* Analyze, program and implement as per project specifications.
* Responsible for delivering the projects on time.
* Design, code and test new windows and web software applications support the vertical in providing solution.
* Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
* Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement. Ensure timelines of the Programs developed by the team assigned. Initiate code reviews/suggest improvements in code and quality.
* Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
* Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
* Create technical specifications
Key Responsibilities: Software deployments testing and Allied works
|Cost to Company (CTC)||4 LPA|
|Bond or Service Contract (If Yes, give details)||2 Years from the Date of Joining. Company is not charging any money/finance from students at the time of joining or in advance. It will be required to sign a 2 year bond (Service Agreement) with the company which includes a penalty of Rs. 300,000/- if Only contract is breached before completion of 2 years from the date of joining|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech –(CS/IT/ECE) / MCA of 2022 Batch 10th - 65% must, and 12th and B.Tech - 60%: Throughout academics is mandatory.|