About Mind IT Systems
We develop custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes, types and scales in a bid to deliver transformative results. Our team of experts can assist on every step from Project Formulation to project delivery, keeping in mind your business needs and delivering a product that stand out in terms of Quality, Customer Experience and feasibility.
We design solutions to fit your needs, to produce the results that you are looking for in a very collaborative end to end journey throughout
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Good programming skills and must be logical and analytical in thinking.
- Must have done a course in .NET/Java/ JS/ HTML.
- Understanding of development best-practices and concepts, including reusability, extensibility, and documentation of implemented code.
- Conceptual understanding of the structure and benefits of object-oriented programming language.
- Understanding and experience (academic or on-the-job) in using .NET /Java/JS/HTML languages to implement code solutions.
- General web development experience including HTML and CSS.
- Ability to write moderately complex SQL queries.
- Ability to effectively diagnose code bugs and develop a plan for resolution.
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members towards a common goal.
Key Responsibilities: Software Development and allied works
|Cost to Company (CTC)||2.4 LPA|
|Training Period||During on-the-job training: • Period: First 3 months • Stipend: Rs. 15,000/- • Designation: Software Trainee Consultant|
|Bond or Service Contract (If Yes, give details)||Non-Monetary Bond (Training Period + 1 Year=15 months total).|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech.(CS/IT) /MCA Batch2021,2022,Must have scored above 60% in their graduation, and XII class exams|