- Clarify requirements/identify gaps for features being implemented.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowchart.
- Design & implement robust & extensible code module.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy product functionality; deploys to staging servers & assists the Lead in deploying to production environment as required.
- Consistently apply team software development process (e.g., estimations, tracking, testing, code & design reviews, etc.).
- Accurately schedule and track progress, providing visibility to the Mentor as well as to other team members in an effort to monitor and resolve risk; create end to end WBS & estimates for modules being implemented. Participate in customer meetings.
- Assist in fostering the tech culture by proactively sharing the learning’s & experiences.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/17062njlm5z3j.pdf
Link for registration: https://tinyurl.com/JTG-Registration (MANDATORY)
|Eligible Department and Program||- Batch 2021 - B. Tech in CS/IT/ECE - M. Tech in CS/IT - MCA|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||● Strong analytical skills with strong problem-solving abilities. ● Strong Data Structures & Algorithms. ● Strong verbal and written communication skills. ● Should be a self-starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership. ● Candidates having familiarity with following technologies / tools will be given a preference: Java / Ruby / Django. ● Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails. ● UI Frameworks / Technologies - HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo. ● Tools: Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven. ● Databases: PostGres, MySQL, Couch DB. How will you grow here: ● Work in multiple projects & teams spread across different domains and technologies. ● Work & interact directly with senior directors in an open and flat hierarchical structure. ● You can own all aspects of leading software products and projects. ● You get to work with top-notch engineers and leaders with decades of experience in building and delivering great software. ● Work with CXOs / Senior Directors of various emergent companies in US & India. ● Get involved with the newest products, latest technologies and different methodologies. ● Opportunity to Mentor the Best and Get Mentored by the Best. How we thank you for your invaluable contribution: ● Events, activities and outings aplenty (We really party hard!). ● A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity. ● Hackathons, Gaming Evenings, Poker Nights and much more! ● Flexible Timings, Flexible Holiday Calendar, Work from Home Option. ● Competitive salary (best in the industry). ● Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house! ● Recreation center to let off some steam. ● Office lunch option (fresh and savory ghar ka khana). ● Medical Insurance (stay healthy, stay happy).|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||8,00,000 INR (7,00,000 (Fixed), 50,000 (Performance Bonus) and 50,000 (Joining Bonus-Only in case of Internship + Full-Time) Please Note- The offer will be either only Internship or Internship + Full Time depending on candidate's performance in the interview.|
|Training Period||6 months|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||The selection process is going to be for 6 months internship (final year) + full time employment. During the internship the monthly stipend will be INR 17,500. After successful completion of internship, the employment will automatically get converted into full time.|
|Bond or Service Contract (If Yes, give details)||If the student does not wish to join JTG E-Business Software Pvt Ltd post successful completion of the internship, or leaves before 6 Months after starting the full-time employment, he/she will be entitled to pay an amount of INR 1,00,000 to JTG E-Business Software Pvt Ltd. The bond condition is also applicable in case he/she doesn’t complete the entire internship duration and choose to leave in between.|