About Josh Technology
JTG firmly believes in the enormous potential that the young bright aspiring coders have to make a difference in the technical world. Alongside, we also understand the commitment and the relentless efforts that your college puts in on a year-on-year basis to deliver the best, both to the students as well as the industry.
We look forward to building a long-term relationship with your esteemed college and seek to hire talented, top-notch and competent 2022 Batch students for the role of Software Developer (Internship + Full-Time)
Elucidating on who we are-
We are a niche product development company working with various fast growing US based startups on new products across multiple domains including healthcare, transport, automotive, e-commerce, software engineering, etc.
Having launched and empowered 100+ companies, our team not only specializes in developing new applications, but also in upgrading existing applications and replacing antiquated technologies to keep companies ahead of the curve. If your college’s students have the zeal to move ahead of the competition and grab the best of the opportunities, then our team is definitely waiting for them!!
Job Designation:- Software Developer
- Clarify requirements/identify gaps for features being implemented.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowchart.
- Design & implement robust & extensible code modules.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy product functionality; deploy to staging servers & assists the Lead in
- deploying to the production environment as required.
- Consistently apply team software development process (e.g., estimations, tracking,
- testing, code & design reviews, etc.).
- Accurately schedule and track progress, providing visibility to the Mentor as well as to other team members in an effort to monitor and resolve risk; create end to end WBS & estimates for modules being implemented. Participate in customer meetings.
- Assist in fostering the tech culture by proactively sharing the learnings & experiences.
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Rs.18.00 LPA|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)/MCA-2022 Batch|