- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/ 5 Days a week)
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/14927e0strcgb.pdf
Company registration link (Service Desk Engineering students of batch 2020): https://synergy.wipro.com/campus/lgn?opr=cdr&eventId=51xu8cJifKo%3D0 (Please DO NOT CLICK the link. You are supposed to copy and paste the link in browser)-MANDATORY
Company registration link (Service Desk Non Engineering students of batch 2020): https://synergy.wipro.com/campus/lgn?opr=cdr&eventId=beotLbLsyN8%3D0 (Please DO NOT CLICK the link. You are supposed to copy and paste the link in browser)-MANDATORY
|Eligible Department and Program||Engineering Graduates or any Undergraduate of batch 2020 (Candidates from Diploma/ (Masters in Engineering) ME / M. Tech/ MBA/ MCA streams are Not Eligible)|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India • All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process • Candidates should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college ( At the time of joining) • Candidates must not have more than three years of gap in education between 10th and graduation • Candidates must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India * Candidates who have appeared in any selection process (Online assessment / Tech & HR Interview) held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Non - Engineering – 1.8 Lakhs Per Annum Engineering – 2.2 Lakhs Per Annum|