- Sign Contracts with restaurants along and handling the inquiries from existing and new clients.
- Gather sales leads from the market and approach restaurants actively, from no star to 5 stars, and get them on board with company as a partner.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same.
- Reach out to clients, create suitable offers and sign-up corporate users to increase subscriber base.
- Conduct promotional events / marketing activities to develop new contacts and increase user base.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sale, revenue agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence.
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on field as the first in command.
- Being the face of company in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
- Graduate with 0-3 year of experience in similar field.
- Good working knowledge and experience of e-commerce activities and all online marketing channels.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic e-commerce plan for the site.
- Confident, Pleasing and a go-getter personality.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales.
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Leadership and Influencing skills: Identifies builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels.
- Initiative & Flexibility: Recognizes the need to adapt to change & Implement appropriate solutions. Be able to identify opportunities and recommend / influence for change to increase effectiveness and success on campaigns.
For more details and registration click the link of circular :: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/11200spe4qstp.pdf
|Cost to Company (CTC)||5.2 LPA (Fixed – 4 LPA)|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||Rs. 6000 / Month|
|Place of Posting||Any of company’s Locations, preferably close to their domicile residence|
|Date of Drive||22/01/2019|
|Date of interview||22/01/2019|
|Venue (Only shortlisted candidate)||AKTU Campus, Lucknow|