About TATA AIG
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the Tata Group and the American International Group (AIG). Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited celebrated 20 years of service as on 2020, since it commenced operations on January 22, 2001. The company has made a mark in the industry by launching several innovative products and services over the years.
Under its two main business verticals ie Consumer Lines and Commercial Lines, Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited offers an extensive range of General Insurance covers that cater to various individual and business insurance needs. The products range from Home insurance, Motor Insurance, Travel Insurance, Health Insurance, Rural-Agriculture Insurance etc for individuals under the Consumer Line vertical, and Property & Business Interruption insurance; D&O, Professional and General Liability Insurance; and special products like Reps & Warranties and Environmental Insurance under the Commercial Lines vertical. Each product offering is backed by professional expertise to help the customer along the entire relationship period. Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited has an empowered claims team, with a in-house capability of 400 plus experts spread across 90 office in India. The customer service team too, which is the face of the company to the customer, comprises of 450 team members, operating from various offices across India.
- Role incumbent is responsible for recruitment of Agents through various sources to ensure achievement of business targets.
- Role incumbent is responsible for organizational strategy for desired business result
- Role of incumbent is training, and development of each agent thus recruited.
- Incumbent is responsible for boarding and sustaining existing business base with exploration of opportunities among the Channel Partners & by increasing organizational share in the client portfolio.
- Incumbent is responsible to maintain and enhance service level provided to client and thus ensuring sustenance of the existing business. This would be done through follow ups, coordination with other stakeholders for approvals, payouts etc. & other administrative activities for seamless working.
- Incumbent is responsible for channel partner engagement & to gain market feedback and to identify further business avenue.
|Job Category||Insurance company|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3.25 LPA Fixed CTC + Incentives (As per the target achievement)|
|Perks & Benefits||Allowances – 33 K travel allowances (approx.) + 3.6 K Mobile allowances (approx.) - will be reimburse as per the actual expense.Other non-monetary benefits - (Medi-claim Insurance cover+ Group Term Life Insurance + Group Personal Accident Insurance)|
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA (Sales/ Marketing Major) Only, Batch 2021 & 2022|