About TO THE NEW
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation and product engineering services to ISVs, Consumer Internet, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. We design and build digital platforms and products with Cloud and Data at the focal point. TO THE NEW is amongst the fastest-growing technology companies globally with a CAGR of 50% since 2017. Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1500+ “Newers” is spread across delivery centres in New Delhi, Dubai, and New Jersey. TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the “Great Place to Work” award since 2015 and ranked #47 in the top 100 companies in India to work for in 2019.
Be a part of web and mobile based software development
projects that includes gathering requirements from the client,
designing, developing, testing and deploying/hosting
● The candidate would be working on tools and technologies such as JUnit, Appium, Jenkins, SonarQube, TestNG, Maven, ALM, JIRA etc.
● Responsible for identification and analysis of software defects, documentation of UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts and work closely with the developers to ensure that applications and products delivered to the client are error free.
● Collaborate across the company and interact with our customers to define, design and showcase new concepts and solutions.
● Work in a rapid and agile development process to enable increased speed to market against a backdrop of appropriate controls.
● Represent TTN in conferences, seminars and boot camps.
● Contribute to the community through blogs, whitepapers, screencasts, webinars and publishing articles..
|Cost to Company (CTC)||4.50 LPA|
|Perks & Benefits||Gratuity ● Medical insurance ● Accidental insurance|
|Training Period||06 Months|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech(CSE/IT), M.Tech(CSE/IT) & MCA of 2021 batch|