- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/13229qwvumyla.pdf
|Education||10th Standard: 60% or above 12th Standard: 60% or above Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines|
|Qualification||B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech Only|
|CTC||INR 3.50 lacs per annum|