- First person of contact for client
- Direct interaction with clients – overseas clients in APAC, US or UK.
- Handles projects of moderate scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity.
- Manage multiple projects / assignments for the clients using internal tools for pulling Sampling, sending invites and monitoring of statistics/quota.
- Responsible for meeting the delivery commitments w.r.t. Quality.
- Monitors progress against schedule and determines and takes remedial action as appropriate.
- Check and ensure consistency and accuracy of outputs prior to delivery
- Plans/manages projects directly related to policies or general business operations to meet specific objectives or general goals.
Link to Circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/17628j10qjj30.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||MCA Batch 2021|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Quick learner • Strong verbal, written communication and active listening skills • Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills • Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills • Ability to multi-task • Ability to handle tight deadlines • Ability to handle pressure situations • Ability to solve problems independently • Ability to learn and apply learning to new situations|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||2.02 LPA Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete 3 months internship and there will be a consolidated stipend of Rs. 15000 after completion of the internship period. And after clearing evaluation parameters at the and end of internship, successful candidates will be eligible for an annual CTC of Rs.2.02 Lakhs.|