About NTT DATA
NTT DATA – a part of NTT Group – is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Tokyo. We help clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, IT modernization and managed services. NTT DATA enables clients, as well as society, to move confidently into the digital future. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success and combine global reach with local
client attention to serve them in over 50 countries. In 1967, The Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, known as NTT, decided to establish the DATA Communications Bureau, known as NTT DATA, within in it.Since then we have led information service industry while developing our business mainly in social infrastructure and computer systems in Japan.We succeeded in a number of large-scale projects such as “Zengin System” which enabled 705 banks in Japan to transfer money online. It was one of the most innovative technologies using data communication in 1973.After the Global 2nd stage, we aimed for the goal of the Global 3rd stage of becoming a “Trusted Global Innovator”.“Looking to the future” .When we entered the Global 2nd stage in 2017, we aimed to establish our local presence further, to grow as a global brand. This was based on the Global 1st stage, where we focused on expanding our global coverage mainly into the US and EMEA regions. As of 2019, we aim for global and quality growth with unchanging beliefs and the courage to change, achieving this Global 3rd stage goal around 2025. Our unchanging belief: we want to create a future society together with our customers. For this, we will contribute to the advancement of SDGs by creating value based on longterm relationships with our customers, continuously improving our corporate value. Our courage to change: we will accelerate digital transformation even further and enhance global synergies to maximize the value we provide to our customers. Along with these, we wish to enhance our clients’ trust in us and, that is why we brought in the new group vision of being a “Trusted Global Innovator.”
• Exceptional understanding of IT project management principles and techniques.
• Exceptional expert proficiency in the specific tools that are available and required as part of the company’s project management information system.
• Exceptional ability to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans.
• Exceptional ability to ensure that effective project controls are in place to monitor project or program performance.
• Exceptional capability at providing effective performance reporting for the client and company in order to monitor the progress of the project.
• Exceptional facilitation and communication skills.
• Exceptional ability to lead global project teams of large scope and high complexity.
• Individuals have a deep understanding of their own subject area and a broad understanding of related subject areas.
• They handle diverse issues and lead projects that contribute to the company’s success.
• Manages a broad, complex portfolio of projects.
• Projects will have large teams and will be globally dispersed, both with IT and business team members.
• The projects and programs usually have global impact and have complex business and technical challenges.
• Defines program value proposition, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for global programs.
• Viewed internally as a project management expert.
• Monitors project performance in the Project Reporting System.
• Conducts project management (PM) Metrics and Practices Reviews.
• Facilitates Peer Project Reviews and Management Project Reviews.
• Supports PM
• Manages multiple simple or standard projects or at least one larger, more complex project.
• In addition to regular project communications, responsible to prepare, present, and distribute project information to both internal and external stakeholders; may be asked to represent the organization to clients, the public, or government.
• Contributes to the area through delivery of end results and contribution to planning for the area.
• Provides thought leadership, guidance and advice in own field.
• Works across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
• Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels.
• Presents facts and information to negotiate mutually acceptable solutions.
• Delegates clearly and comfortably.
• Cultivates, develops and manages strong, lasting client relationships at senior management level.
• May manage vendor relationships
Engineer should have hands of experience on Cisco (6500, Nexus 5K, 7K, 9K, 2K), Arista(7280, 7508s, etc.) and Juniper devices Must be good with routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP and OSPF), VPC, switching, VRF, ACL, HSRP, VRRP, SNMP, DHCP NXOS
upgrade, L1/L2 troubleshooting.
He should be able to work on projects individually and should be able to design and implement the designs according to the standards. Below are some of the projects that engineer is required to work on:
New switch/router deployment in IP fabric environment.
Replacement of EOL devices (router/switches (Cisco, Nexus devices, etc.)
Decommissioning of routers/switches
BAU requests for switch port provisioning, PVLANs, etc. Hardware knowledge:
Knowledge about transceivers, switches, cabling is required.
Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Visio, Word and Excel. Experience with Bluecoat is desirable but not essential. Strong IT/Technical skills (understanding of software, hardware, networks, etc) Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
Process-oriented individual with strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
Ability to build consensus.
Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Up to 3.5 LPA|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||12000/|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech (CS/IT /ECE)-2021 batch|
|Specific Eligibility requirement||B.Tech CS/IT /ECE (60 % above )|