- Build good Working relationship with Clients.
- Understand the core values of the company and its goals. Research the market and related products for possible business opportunities.
- PAN India competitive Market Research and Data analysis in Real Estate and Financial market.
- Present the product favourably and in a structured professional manner.
- Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and e-mails.
- Follow up with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Advise on forth coming product developments.
- Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring Service standards in line with company polices.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/16476houbyz44.pdf
Last date to apply: 25-Sep-2020
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Eligible Department and Program||Graduate & MBA – Batch 2020|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• An emphatic communicator with pleasant personality. • Self-driven, well groomed, results-oriented professional with a positive outlook. • Structured and process oriented. • Zeal for multitasking. • Comprehensive towards Facts and Figures|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||CTC for UG Candidates Net pay-Yearly-INR 2,13,651 Net pay-Monthly-INR 17,804 CTC for PG Candidates Net pay-Yearly-INR 2,63,651 Net pay-Monthly-INR 21,971|