About Hitachi Systems
Hitachi Systems is a leading IT service provider specializing in developing and implementing business systems for customers of diverse sectors and sizes. We also operate, monitor, and maintain those systems by using a multi-tiered service infrastructure comprising data centres, network and security operations centres, contact centres, and a nationwide network of around 300 service sites. Ever since the dawn of the Japanese IT industry, we have been at the forefront of the IT revolution, using our rich experience to provide end-to-end services ranging from consulting customers on their systems needs to designing, implementing, operating, and maintaining systems to operating a help desk, all with the goal of supporting customers’ business management and day-to-day operations. Hitachi Systems assists customers with their digital transformation needs and works with them in creating new value by delivering unique services that leverage our diverse human capital and advanced IT solutions. We strive to become a global service company that earns the complete trust of customers. Company is looking for B-tech students with strong academic background with Good Communication for the position of IT Infrastructure.
Job Designation:- IT Infrastructure
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve problems with key IT systems to ensure systems work efficiently.
- Manage crisis situations and work under pressure to resolve problems.
- Plan and undertake projects to improve and upgrade key IT systems as directed by IT Global management.
- Produce relevant documentation and project plans. Manage, configure and develop Regional WAN, MAN.
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 onwards
- Microsoft Server / Active Directory
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft IIS
- Citrix / Terminal Services VMware vSphere
- SAN systems (EqualLogic experience preferred)
- Networking experience to include LANs, WANs and VPNs
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3.5 CTC|
|Training Period||6 Months (it may vary)|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||15 k-20 k Per Month|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech (CS/IT/EC/EE) (NO Backlog) 2021/ 2022|