Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g verifies warranty entitlement, etc). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members (e.g. executive technical escalations).
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate).
- Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group).
- Participates with leaders to determine focus areas for technical improvements (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance).
- Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
- May coach team members in achievement of metric results.
- Excels at recognizing internal and external customer’s needs and expectations
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/13518vzevfx4y.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech All Branches & MCA of 2018 & 2019 batch without backlog|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills • Good communication Skills • Good Written Skills • Good Typing Skill ( Added on advantage) • Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems • Basic Understanding of networking. • Excellent Communication and Open to work in 24/7 shift (Predominantly Night Shift)|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3.00 LPA|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period|