Role and Responsibilities-
• Knowledge in mainframe is a big advantage.
• Implementing New technologies and Design changes
• Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level
• Responsible for building and maintaining Test environment
• Independent troubleshooting within SLA
• Adhering to SLAs defined by the business/client. Handling Incidents related to backups.
• Helping team members in case of Technical/Operational Problems and Issues.
• Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain)
• Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs
• Identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary
• Troubleshooting technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices
• Ensuring that the processes are adhered to while working on any problem incident/change request.
• Responsible for successful completion of Installation and configuration of backup software upgrades/patches etc.
• Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction by the way of quality in the day to day tasks.
• Time management skills, flexible and adaptable.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and get along fairly well with people from different nationalities is also a plus.
• Problem Solving and Decision-Making – Working with others to identify, define and solve problems, which includes making decisions about the best course of action.
• Team Player: As most of the jobs involve working in one or more work groups, you should have the ability to work with others in professional manner to achieve a common goal.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/12881rl25mrca.pdf
|Qualification||B.Tech CS/IT/EC/Electronics & Electrical Only|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• GET- 70% and above in B.Tech and 12th/ Diploma|