- Implementation of Six sigma projects
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain)
- Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs
- Implementing New technologies and Design changes
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level
- Responsible for building and maintaining Test environment
- Independent troubleshooting within SLA
- Manage Customer escalations
- Identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices
- Handling tickets/Requests
- Update the knowledge base
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
- Participation in Monthly steering committee meetings (as required)
- Participate in monthly QA audits
- Time management skills, flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and get along fairly well with people from different nationalities is also a plus.
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making– Working with others to identify, define and solve problems, which includes making decisions about the best course of action.
Team Player: As most of the jobs involve working in one or more work groups, you should have the ability to work with others in professional manner to achieve a common goal.
Link to Circular-https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/13871t2qnworc.pdf
|Qualification||B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE & EEE) & M.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE & EEE)|
|Specific Requirement||GET- 85% and above throughout in academics Note- Student must have Adhar card, Passport and PAN card (if not having, please suggest to apply for these documents immediately.|