About HCL Technologies Limited : HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020. We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Job Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee -GRC and Information Security
Job Description :
Part of the GRC delivery engagements and executing advisory & consulting projects around regulatory risk & compliances such as SOX ITGC, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, Data Privacy, FFIEC etc.
- Execute information security assessment, business continuity assessment, risk assessments pertaining to clients IT environment
- Execute technical risk assessments around applications, control testing on premise and for Cloud environment etc.
- Execute activities like data discovery, privacy & security impact analysis and propose process and technical solutions to the client
- Document policies & procedures meeting the regulatory compliance and risk management requirements
- Develop knowledge base, re-usable components for GRC advisory services
- Responsible for development and enhancements of GRC services, team and delivery capabilities.
• Develop competency in GRC platforms (design, architecture, development & support. Participate in pre-sales activities for client RFPs/RFIs.
|Cost to Company (CTC)||UG 3.65 LPA PG 4.75 LPA|
|Bond or Service Contract||24 months Service Agreement needs to be signed by candidates|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech (IT/CSE) /M.Tech/MCA 2017,2018,2019,2020&2021 Batch|
|Specific Eligibility requirement||1. UG – Engineering Graduates with 75% and above in academics from 10th, 12th and UG (Except Civil) 2. PG – Engineering Graduates 65% and above in academics from 10th, 12th, UG and PG and MCA,MSC Graduates can be included.|