- Conducting market research to identify merchants that use Paytm or are doing digital transactions and evaluate customer needs and concerns for PaytmEDC Machine
- Making merchants understand the future of payments i.e. UPI. The sales executive to have the ability to convince a merchant completely and help him understand the features of the product (UPI or EDC- depending on role).
- The sales executive will be working on monthly & daily targets
- Responsible for the merchants acquired by him/her
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to the existing and prospective merchants
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Analyse the markets potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)
- Smartphone and Motor Cycle
- High Energy Level, Skill full, Good Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creative, Independent, Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and Good communication skills.
- Exp :- 0 to 3 years (any industry) / Freshers or people from / Banking / Telecom / Competition LIKE Paytm, Phonepe / B2B – Mostly off rolls from these places
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/13107bv3xntgt.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||Graduation and above|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Smartphone and Motor Cycle • High Energy Level, Skill full, Good Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creative, Independent, Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and Good communication skills. • Exp :- 0 to 3 years (any industry) / Freshers or people from / Banking / Telecom / Competition LIKE Paytm, Phonepe / B2B - Mostly off rolls from these places|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||2.4 to 2.9 LPA Beside above CTC, have highly paid incentive structure for FSE where FSE can earn more than Rs.15000 incentive per month depending upon his performance. This takes Gross Salary to >40k per month for high performing individuals.|