IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’.
IndiaMART offers a platform to over 131 million buyers to search from over 74 million products and get connected with over 6.4 million reliable and competitive suppliers.
Executive – Client Servicing(FSF)
Our client servicing professionals focus on managing clients, maintaining a long term relationship with clients and maximizing sales opportunities within them. This position allows you to build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
Our top client servicing professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity. Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to generate revenue through serving existing clients, managing their retention and renewal year on year and upsell.
- To generate leads & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer
receives the best possible service from the company
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements • Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads • Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Achieving sales targets through new client acquisition and growing existing client base
- Area Mapping, cold calling, prospecting, negotiation, closing on commercials and deals
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients and customers
• Selling high-end, customized online property solutions
|Cost to Company (CTC||4 LPA|
|Eligible Department and Program||▪ Only MBA-2022 Batch ▪ Min 80% in 10th and 12th ▪ Min 60% in Graduation and Post – Graduation|