About IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd.
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’.
IndiaMART offers a platform to over 131 million buyers to search from over 74 million products and get connected with over 6.4 million reliable and competitive suppliers.
Executive – Client Servicing(BD/Tele-A Tele-B)
Our client servicing professionals focus on managing clients, maintaining a long term relationship with clients and maximizing sales opportunities within them. This position allows you to build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
Our top client servicing professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity. Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to generate revenue through serving existing clients, managing their retention and renewal year on year and upsell.
▪ To identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the upselling process.
▪ To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the company’s products and services.
▪ To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
▪ Will be responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals.
▪ To ensure systematic follow-up with the client.
▪ To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the client receives the best possible service from the company.
▪ To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
▪ Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
|Job Category||B2B marketplace|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3 LPA|
|Eligible Department and Program||▪ Only MBA -2022 Batch ▪ Min 80% in 10th and 12th ▪ Min 60% in Graduation and Post – Graduation|