Your time as a Consultant is focused on learning how to consult through formal training, and most importantly, with real world experience. We are looking for individuals who want to apply their education to help solve our clients’ most challenging issues.
As a Consultant, you will be exposed to a variety of industries, processes and technologies. Each project that you are staffed on will vary in duration, industry, location and the expectations of your role. One project may be focused on supporting the implementation of a highly complex IT system, the next may be helping reengineer processes to improve efficiency. At each client engagement, you will be exposed to different business processes, organizational structures and technologies and with it, you’ll face different challenges and learn about different solutions.
As part of a project team you will be assigned to work on a specific part of the solution, developing your foundational consulting skills in the process. Those skills typically include client communication, analysis, solution building and development support.
The job profile of a Consultant @ Hitachi Consulting includes Software Development/Programming/Coding, Testing, Implementing projects and application maintenance activities. Depending on your nature of work, you may be interacting with customers in innovating solutions for their problems using digital technologies.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Coding and Testing using relevant technologies
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems, training users
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Interfacing with clients and onshore counterparts
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/13382eteo0ipa.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech/MCA in CS/IT Streams from 2020 batch|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• 70% in the last/highest degree • Impressive communication skills Only students from Grade ‘A’ Top colleges of NCR can apply|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||6.5 LPA|