- Responsible for understanding of functionality of customer applications (Internal training will be provided).
- Responsible for creation of BRD (Business Requirement Document), User stories etc after internal training period
- Responsible for query resolution of development and QA teams.
- Life and Annuity insurance domain knowledge.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of basics of Software Lifecycle and processes
- Good team player
- Good analytical skills
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/17901kkz4y1fv.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA Finance or Life Insurance of batch 2021|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• MBA – 2021 pass out, Specialization in Finance or Insurance – Preference is Life Insurance. • 60% aggregate throughout education. • No Standing Arrears / No active backlogs • Not more than 2 years of academic break • Should not be holding any other offers in hand. • Nationality should be Indian • Any prior experience / Certification in Insurance Industry – LOMA 280/LOMA 290|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3.75 LPA|