- The candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with businesses through the effective use of resources.
- The selected candidates will be the first point of contact/ face of the company for the prospects/corporates in the US and India markets.
- Perform lead generation/ inside sales on a daily basis for the US and India market.
- Implementing strategies to gather information and validate the prospect by using a consultative approach.
- Preparing and maintaining a sales pipeline for the assigned region.
- Demonstrate good and professional ability to interact with potential customers.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/16646sb4jwwjm.pdf
|Job Category||HR Tech|
|Eligible Department and Program||Graduates (All streams) of batch 2020/ 2021|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• 60% throughout in 10th/12th or Diploma and UG • Ability to make a positive impact on every interaction. • Able to understand the prospect's needs. • Convert the lead into a qualified sales opportunity. • Excellent written/ oral communication skills. • Are available for full time (in-office) internship • Have completed their undergraduation in 2020 or will be completing in 2021 • Can start the internship in the first week of January • Are available for a duration of 6 months • Have relevant skills and interests|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 5 Lac/ Annum (4 Lac Fixed and 1 Lac Variable)|
|Training Period||6 Months|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||INR 15000/- per month fixed and 5-10k variable (depends on performance)|