- You will start your journey at Extramarks Education Pvt. Ltd. As an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which Extramarks helps students learn better.
- You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across North, East and West India and explain to them in person, about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how will help the student learn not just for exams, but much beyond.
- Passionate about changing the way millions of children learn globally.
- Super energetic and driven to spread better learning.
- A strong believer that good Education can create an everlasting impact.
- Someone who has strong communication skills and can persevere.
- Interested in speaking to, counselling and guiding students.
- Driven by the idea of helping children become lifelong learners.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/12058wv055qua.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech & MBA|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Students with Active Backlogs are not eligible.|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Initial Rs. 3 Lac up to Rs. 8 Lac|
|Training Period||10 Days|
|Venue||Dronacharya College of Engineering, B-27, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306|