About Property Pistol
Property Pistol is silently heralding a revolution in Indian Real estate. Our aim is to aggregate the supply of Real estate by aggregating brokers, through syndicate platform, and all RERA registered projects, under radiate platform, to create a one stop shop for buyers of real estate in India We will, through our smart business oriented integration of stake holders, ensure that the ultimate buyer experience is beyond expectations and buyer transacts in real estate with total peace of mind and under an overarching umbrella of trust.
Asst. Sales Manager
1. Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them Real Estate deals.
2. Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
3. Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
4. Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
5. Periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM
6. Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a
7. Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand
8. Take ownership and initiative to hone up real estate knowledge and stay up-to-date with rules & regulations
in the real estate market.
9. Maintain cordial relationships with prospective Builder and 10.Prospective buyers and other customers of the
11. Maintain cordial relationships with Builder partners.
Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them Real Estate deals.
1.Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
2.Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
|Job Category||Real estate|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||10.08 LPA (Indian Rupee)|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||25000|
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA 2021/2022|