About Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd
A market leader in the staffing industry, Artech is the largest minority and woman-owned IT staffing company in the US, committed to offering intelligent business solutions to its clients. With nearly three decades of experience, Artech offers a spectrum of services that includes Workforce Solutions (Contingent Staffing, Bulk/ Project Staffing, Master Vendor, and Direct Hire) and Consulting Solutions (Technical Operations, Development, Business Operations & Platforms). Established in 1992, Artech today employs over 10,500 industry professionals supported by 18 U.S and Canada offices and 10 locations across India and China. Artech’s Fortune and Global 500 clients leverage this expansive reach by engaging Artech as a preferred go-to supplier across multiple regions and countries. At Artech, we are empowering businesses and talent through applied human intelligence.
- Responsible for sourcing the right candidate profiles through various job portals like Naukri, Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.
- Thoroughly assessing candidate’s basis skills and experience, area of interest, geographic location in US and visa types
- Ensure meeting daily/monthly target of submitting quality candidates for open job requirements released by clients
- Completing a thorough analysis of candidate’s commitment and background check before submission
- Getting updated resume from the candidate and formatting it according to clients’ need
- Arranging interviews for shortlisted candidates and following up on real-time basis till feedback is received from client
- Completing appropriate paperwork before onboarding the candidate
- Sending daily activity of submittals and interview updates to the account manager
|Job Category||US Staffing|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||4.68 LPA|
|Training Period||2 months|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||24,500/-|
|Bond or Service Contract (If Yes, give details)||18 months|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech, M.Tech and MCA ,Batch 2022|