- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client’s business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Executes systems test from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify ‘intent of change’ is carried through phases of project.
Link to Circular:https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/17852hikfcimt.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||• MBA (Finance/Insurance/BFSI) • Batch 2021|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||60 % throughout (X, XII and Graduation and Post-graduation should be 60% and above)|