About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the Enterprise Technology Stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experiences. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.com
Some of the responsibilities but not limited to are –
• Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
• Assists in analyzing and documenting client’s business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical Personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
• Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
• Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
• Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
• Executes systems test from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
• Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify ‘intent of change’ is carried through phases of project.
An Ability to work with cross functional teams across all domains
Good written and spoken English
Flexible to work – 24×7 Support (night/morning shifts)
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong presentation skills (training and education skills)
Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
Passion for creativity, technology, and innovation
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong PC skills – Like MS Office Tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO
Demonstrates experience in quality improvement, personal empowerment, diversity, and teamwork
|Cost to Company (CTC)||4.00 LPA|
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA 2021 Batch|
|Specific Eligibility requirement||60% or 6 CGPA Across 10th, 12th, Degree, MBA– 2021|