- To understand requirements of clients need and deliver qualified consultants.
- Sourcing, identifying and screening potential candidates for contract openings with Clients Projects.
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
- Taking interviews of prospective candidates and educate candidates on Mindlance process.
- Negotiate compensation/salary, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
- Submit qualified candidates to open positions / job requirements.
- Coordinating and scheduling the interview process with clients Hiring manager through sales team
- Coordinating with HR-Administration department for smooth on-boarding of consultants.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
- Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/12992j0zf3ppy.pdf
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Good understanding of various technologies. • Demonstrated customer service skills • Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, think proactively, and problem solving skills • Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer focus approach • Strong verbal and written communications skills • Night shift is a must. with no rotational shift|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||2.40 LPA|