Job Description (Key Responsibility Areas)
- Establishing, maintaining and growing relationship with the key stakeholders.
- Opportunity mapping starting at the branch level and sharing the same with the Team Member
- Conducting in- branch training and joint calls to train and convert business
- Handling and driving marketing and business promotion campaigns designed at National/Zonal/Regional levels
- Providing regular and timely updates of various activities and campaigns as per the agreed frequency and formats by the management.
- Owning the budgeted sales target for the branch/ branches.
- Ensuring and owning 360-degree support on OPS, MIS, Customer Service, and Claim related queries
- Following and adhering to the governance plan.
- MBA from a business school/University degree from Sales and Marketing.
Link to Circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/12850vl4wfrru.pdf
|Qualification||MBA (Sales & Marketing)|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Competencies: • Value Based Selling • Target Monitoring • Influencing • Adaptability • Agent Management/Branch Relationship Management • Team Work / Network Planning|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Rs. 3.00 LPA Fixed CTC + Performance Incentives (Rs.50000. Can go up Rs.150000) + Reimbursements (Rs.48,000/- Annual).|