- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India – Startup India programtoo
- We were also ranked as one of the top 25 Startups in India 2018
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- At upGrad – we have partnered with leading universities such as IIIT Bangalore, BITS Pilani, MICA Ahmedabad, IMT Ghaziabad and Cambridge University’s Judge Business School to offer programs in the domains of Data, Technology and Management.
- If you love convincing people, are extremely customer centric and are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment, then we are looking for you.
- Attractive pay, super-creative team to work with, open culture, fun office environment, smart and passionate minds to work with, along with a major uplift in your resume, is what this experience would get you.
- Setting up and conducting meetings with potential upGrad learners to propagate
- upGrad’s mission of providing career advancement opportunities.
- Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you. This includes meeting set up, product demonstration, sales closing, and post sales relationship management.
- Maintaining a constant communication channel with leads through phone, meetings, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide constant feedback to the Student Experience Manager in order to optimize lead closure
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/13909f3qvpd1j.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech & MBA (Marketing)|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||● Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency) ● Sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what upGrad is offering to its prospective learners and close applications ● Approachable and vibrant personality ● Comfortable with in city travel in order to meet prospective learners ● Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy ● Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times ● Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines ● Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||10 LPA (6 LPA fixed + 4 LPA Performance Incentive)|
|Training Period||Six Months|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||25000/- per month for Six Months|