Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of hildren learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counselling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
● Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
● Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
● Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students. Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
● As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
● Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
By Week 2…
● Participate in Toppr’s dynamic Classroom Training (CRT) where you’ll get up-to-speed with Toppr’s journey, mission, values, product and sales processes.
● Attend counselling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counselling process.
By Week 26…
● Post successful completion of CRT, join the field-sales team as a Trainee Academic Consultant in the On-Job-Training (OJT) phase
● Get continuous support from your sales leaders and experienced peers through regular training sessions and performance reviews
● Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counselling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
Post Week 26…
● Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
● Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counselling process.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/12933mhisk4jg.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA or B.Tech from recognized institutes. Fresher ( 2017/2018/ 2019 passout students|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.|
|CTC||3,00,000 - 6,00,000 + Performance Incentives upto 1 Lakh per Month + Travel Reimbursement + Mobile Allowance|