Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of hildren learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counselling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Topprare enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students. Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
By Week 2…
- Participate in Toppr’s dynamic Classroom Training (CRT) where you’ll get up-to-speed with Toppr’s journey, mission, values, product and sales processes.
- Attend counselling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counselling process.
By Week 26…
- Post successful completion of CRT, join the field-sales team as a Trainee Academic Consultant in the On-Job-Training (OJT) phase
- Get continuous support from your sales leaders and experienced peers through regular training sessions and performance reviews
- Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counselling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
Post Week 26…
- Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
● Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counselling process.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/14222k21d5q2r.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech, M.Tech & MBA Fresher (2020 passing out students)|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes. REQUIREMENTS: 1. Own a Laptop 2. Own a two wheeler|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3 LPA (for UG) / 3.5 LPA (for PG) + Performance Incentives (up to 7LPA) + Travel Reimbursement + Mobile Allowance. The Compensation will revise to 5 LPA + 7 lakhs incentives after successful completion of 6 month probation period.|