Job Description | Academic Consultants ( Batch 2019 & 2020)
Job Designation-Academic Consultants
Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
● Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
● Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students. Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
● As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
● Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
By Week 2…
● Participate in Toppr’s dynamic Classroom Training (CRT) where you’ll get up-to-speed with Toppr’s journey, mission, values, product and sales processes.
● Attend counselling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counselling process.
By Week 26…
● Post successful completion of CRT, join the field-sales team as a Trainee Academic Consultant in the On-Job-Training (OJT) phase
● Get continuous support from your sales leaders and experienced peers through regular training sessions and performance reviews
● Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counselling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
Post Week 26…
● Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
● Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counselling process.
Key Responsibilities: –
Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
● Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
● Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
● Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
● Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
Eligible Department B.Tech, M.Tech & MBA Fresher ( 2019 & 2020 passing out students)
Specific Eligibility –
Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
1. Own a Laptop
2. Own a two wheeler
Type of Placement-Full time
Place of Posting- Delhi
Training Period-26 weeks
Cost to Company (CTC)-3,00,000 – 6,00,000 + Performance Incentives upto 1 Lakh per Month + Travel Reimbursement + Mobile Allowance
Salary / stipend paid during training-3,00,000 – 6,00,000 + Performance Incentives upto 1 Lakh per Month + Travel Reimbursement + Mobile Allowance
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/132073rqxiktm.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech, M.Tech&MBA Fresher ( 2019 &2020 passing out students)|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes. REQUIREMENTS: 1. Own a Laptop 2. Own a two wheeler|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3,00,000 - 6,00,000 + Performance Incentives upto 1 Lakh per Month + Travel Reimbursement + Mobile Allowance|