The registrations for the fourth edition of ET Campus Stars (ETCS) are now open and would like to invite students of 3rd and 4th year from AKTU to register for India’s largest program that identifies and rewards the brightest engineering minds in the country. Please refer below information and encourage your students to register at below link latest by 18-Dec-2020.
Note: Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University is not organizing this event and published the same for information only. If interested, please read terms and conditions properly before registering for the same in respective website.
Registration Link: www.etcampusstars.com
ET is pleased to inform you that the registrations for the fourth edition of ET Campus Stars (ETCS) are now open and would like to invite students from your institute to register for India’s largest program that identifies and rewards the brightest engineering minds in the country.
The third edition of ETCS (completed last year) attracted participation from over 49,123 students and 2,000+ engineering colleges. Of these, 104 students made it to the coveted list of ‘Campus Stars’ and were felicitated by The Economic Times.
About ET Campus Stars 2020-21
The program, launched with BridgeLabz as Employability Partner, EIT InnoEnergy as Sustainable Energy Partner, Think Exam as Assessment Partner and Bennett University as Knowledge Partner is open to participation from engineering students who are studying in the third or fourth year of an undergraduate engineering course from any of the AICTE approved colleges.
ETCS 2020-21 consists of four phases:
• Phase 1: Registration and online assessment to assess the students on quantitative ability, spatial reasoning, verbal reasoning, learning agility, logical & critical thinking, problem-solving, innovation-creativity and attention to detail.
• Phase 2: Online assessment to assess the students on conceptual and theoretical domain knowledge
• Phase 3: Online assessment of group dynamics and leadership
• Phase 4: One-on-one interaction with Program Jury
Each phase would be followed by a shortlisting process. The students who move to Phase 4 will be interviewed by one of the leaders of India Inc on the program’s Jury Panel. To know more about the Program phases, Process and Jury Panel, please visit www.etcampusstars.com.
Why participate in ETCS?
ETCS is not only the largest but also the most intensive program to identify the best engineering talent. Acknowledged as a ‘life-changing’ experience by the last year’s participants, ETCS offers the following gratifications to students:
• Self-discovery of core strengths/ limitations on a globally-validated and industry-endorsed process
• Opportunity to benchmark oneself against other engineering students across the country
• Inspiring and enriching exclusive interaction with leaders of repute of India Inc- once in a life-time opportunity!
• A chance to be featured in The Economic Times and gain nation-wide recognition
• Opportunity to jump-start the career early-on
How to participate?
To participate, you have to register on www.etcampusstars.com and complete the Phase 1 Assessment on or before 18 December 2020.