Don’t be afraid of failure, it’s a chance to learn
- The fear of failing is something that we can ALL relate too.
- It is very understandable for one to be afraid of failing at doing something that is important to them, failing leaves nothing to be desired after all.
- It may be with something small that may seem insignificant to an independent observer or it may be with something huge that scares a lot of people, but everyone one of us has felt fear and have failed to attempt to do something because we focused so much on the outcome of failure.
- But, what if all that we have ever done and achieved had come to us without failing?
- Imagine if we could take on new tasks and goals without the burden of feeling negative and having the fear of failing?
- Would life be better then?
- Think about it, Life as we know it would become boring. Failing is an important aspect of life.
- No parent would find joy in watching their child finally learning how to walk. You would not appreciate the value of having something that you worked hard for, no one would receive any awards for any of their achievements, we would all be billionaires, trade would be meaningless etc.
- Most of us fear failure but in the actual sense, failure is something that we need in life even though it may not be viewed that way by many.
- For most people, failure is a thought that drives fear in their hearts and minds, and those thoughts can even have a paralyzing effect on them.
- Have you ever been so afraid of failing at something that you decided not to try it at all? Has the fear of failure meant that, subconsciously, you undermined your own efforts to avoid the possibility of a larger failure?
- If that is the case then you are succumbing to the negative effects of failure and inhibiting your own potential of moving forward in life. And when we allow fear to stop our forward progress in life, we’re likely to miss some great opportunities along the way.
- We need to change how we see Failure.
- The wonderful thing about failure is that it’s entirely up to us to decide how to look at it.
- Instead of seeing it as something dreadful and something that we should fear, we can opt to see it as something that we can learn from and use to grow. And guess what, they are so many other reasons why we should not fear failing.
- The worst type of failure is not trying at all. There is a chance that we might fail if we choose to go for an opportunity or for a certain goal, but ALWAYS remember that if we don’t try at ALL we will not get any sort of results and that is the greatest example of failure, the one where we do not try at all.And isn’t that a bit ironic?
- That the fear of failure actually turns us into the greatest type of failures? The ones who choose to sit by and let it all pass us by while we stay in our comfort zone.
- Not trying or not doing something that you know full well you should have done but held back because of fear, is what, for humans, turns out to be the biggest regret in their l lives.
The fear of failure is holding a lot of people back from wonderful opportunities in life. It does not have to be that way, we can change it. If we let it paralyze us we may very well never achieve anything we want.
That is because in life it will be hard to find something you will learn without failing first.
Life is too short to let fear make big decisions for you.
So don’t be afraid of failing, instead use failure to introduce to success
Note: We are inspired to use this content from various sources of Internet. This is for student’s learning and motivation purpose. We do not claim this to be our own.